E-commerce Store Development has completely altered the economic landscape, with vendors exhibiting their wares online rather than in physical locations. As a result, there is a need to create e-commerce stores that are a great balance of beauty and usefulness. Magento, WooCommerce, PrestaShop, OpenCart, and BigCommerce are some of the most popular e-commerce systems. Aside from this, Shopify is a popular alternative for online retailers that value quality and efficiency, as well as simplicity and a robust feature set. Continue reading to learn about some additional advantages of using Shopify for ecommerce store creation.
What makes Shopify so special?
Shopify is ideal for shops that offer goods or services and require little customization. By developing a sophisticated Shopify homepage section based on your business needs, you may sell a single product or a few things. This, in turn, raises your ROI and income from your e-commerce firm.
As a result, if you want to increase your eCommerce sales while putting in the least amount of work, you should consider investing in Shopify development services and solutions.
Facts that show why shopify is right for your business
Here are some statistics to persuade you to pick Shopify for ecommerce store development.
- Shopify is without a doubt the most popular e-commerce platform on the planet. During the COVID-19 epidemic, the number of Shopify stores increased internationally.
- Shopify has now been used to build eCommerce stores for over 1.7 million online retailers.
- Between March 2020 and January 2022, the number of Shopify ecommerce stores climbed by 201.53 percent. In less than two years, Shopify powered over 2.5 million new online shops.
- As of January 2022, the United States (2,666,627 stores), the United Kingdom (156,466 stores), Australia (101,795 stores), Canada (93,680 stores), France (59,560 stores), and Germany have the most Shopify stores (78,638 stores).
- In comparison to other platforms, setting up a Shopify store is simple. So you don’t have to be an expert to utilise Shopify. Shopify is being used by many entrepreneurs.
- The platform is simple to use and provides more versatility. The Shopify App Store provides over 6000 applications to enable retailers customise the customer experience.
- There are over 100 free and premium Shopify themes accessible online.
- Merchants may combine their online storefronts with any retail location using the Shopify POS system.
- The enterprise option, Shopify Plus, allows for further customisation of online storefronts.
- Most online entrepreneurs will find Shopify price plans to be fair. The base package is priced at only $29 per month.
- The site has a robust affiliate network, with affiliates earning an average of $58 for each user that signs up for the paid, premium plan.
- It offers a large database of Shopify pros that offer marketing services, including Shopify SEO.
- Shopify eCommerce stores now operate in 175 countries.
- Mobile commerce revenues are expected to hit $432 billion in 2022, up from $148 billion in 2018.
What Makes Shopify a Popular E-commerce Platform?
- Simple to Setup and Use
Shopify is a no-hassle platform that is simple to set up and utilise. It is the finest option for individuals who want a full solution with no complications associated to online shop creation and hosting. The platform itself provides the software and hosting required for the website’s deployment. The admin interface is simple and easy to use, and the user interface is appealing.
- Online Store That Is Visually Appealing
The platform has a number of professional themes that make it easier to create distinctive and aesthetically attractive online businesses. It comes with a basic theme, but designers and developers may work with it to create a store with complex features.
- Integrations of Apps
The platform has outstanding customisation capabilities and allows for simple app integration. As a result, the seller may quickly add new features and capabilities to his business, increasing its worth significantly.
- Safety and dependability
Another advantage of Shopify is the security and dependability it provides. Because an online business deals with intimate, personal, and financial information about its consumers, security is critical. Likewise, it must constantly be accessible online. This hosting package provides all of these capabilities while also handling upgrades and maintenance.
- Rapid loading speed
Shopify, being a worldwide hosted e-commerce solution, delivers a dependable infrastructure as well as optimised hardware and software. It offers the platform a super-fast loading speed, and e-commerce transactions conducted on it load in seconds.
- Effective Marketing Tools
Shopify has a marketing advantage as well as a full platform. The free edition includes SEO capabilities as well as extensive ecommerce statistics. It also provides additional marketing options such as bespoke gift cards, discount coupons, shop analytics, targeted email marketing, and more.
- Mobile Responsiveness
Because the number of mobile customers is rising by the day, mobile responsiveness is critical to the success of an e-commerce site. The Shopify themes are mobile responsive, which means you can use them to create mobile-optimized stores. There are also free iPhone and Android applications available to help you manage the business.
- Outstanding Customer Support
Online retailers may get dependable, round-the-clock client care by using this e-commerce platform. Shopify professionals are accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week by email, live chat, or phone to answer any questions and keep the business running smoothly.
- Easy Payment
Integrating a safe and dependable payment gateway is a significant barrier for an online store. Buyers should be able to pay using a variety of payment methods using the payment service you provide. Shopify simplifies the payment gateway setup for shop owners. The portal accepts Stripe payments, allowing purchasers to conduct transactions without incurring additional expenses.
- SEO Friendly
Once your business is complete, it is critical to optimise it for search engines in order to attract more visitors. SEO is critical for ensuring that your online store is easily available to customers looking for your items. Shopify enhances the capacity to develop landing pages for campaigns, which sets it apart from other ecommerce systems. SEO characteristics such as custom title tags and meta tags are also supported.
We have helped businesses of all sizes and types increase their growth and income by using our strong knowledge and years of experience in delivering high-end Shopify solutions to our worldwide clients. Here’s a detailed case study on how we used Shopify to improve a Fitness Startup’s digital presence.
With cutting-edge eCommerce features and advantages, Shopify is rightfully regarded as one of the top options for e-commerce shop construction. Sellers may construct new online storefronts on this platform or have current ones converted to it. If you want to start your ecommerce adventure with a strong online store, now is the time to invest in Shopify development services. Contact a reputable Shopify development firm with suitable knowledge and resources to help you create an interesting and secure online selling shop.